2019 Memberships now HALF PRICE!
From July 1st to October 31st get your MRA membership at half price!
Whether you're heading out or heading in, you want to make sure you get the most out of your favorite sport. With a Manitoba Runners' Association membership, you'll get news and updates that will keep you informed, a Facebook page that will keep you in touch with the running community, and discounts for products and services that will help you in your training throughout the cooler days of the year.
For only $20 your annual MRA membership provides you with a number of benefits such as:
- Discounted entry fees at many of our sanctioned events;
- Discounts on products and/or services at our local Discount Sponsors;
- Participation discounts-run 5 events in one of our Race Series and get $5 off your next year's full primary membership; run 10 events and get $10 off;
- Complimentary membership in Canada Run Club for 2019
- MRA website is constantly updated with event information, news, results and other resources. It also provides Provincial Rankings for the 5k, 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon;
- MRA Facebook page is a vibrant social media connection to the running community at large;
- Online access to On the Run, our comprehensive quarterly newsletter;
- Race Calendar published annually that provides a detailed list of all of our sanctioned events;
- Entry forms and online registration links for upcoming races are available on our website, assisting you to take advantage of early-bird pricing;
- The opportunity to compete for MRA Classic Race Series points or MRA Youth Race Series points with awards given out at our annual Awards Banquet in November;
- The opportunity to reach your personal goals at high-quality, safe races enhanced by a spirit of camaraderie;
- Regular emails from the Executive Director keeping you informed of what is happening in the road running community in Manitoba;
- Annual MRA Hall of Fame Banquet is a prestigious event that honours the outstanding achievements of selected members and bestows Athlete of the Year and Race Director of the Year awards;
- Two Family Ice Cream Runs which are community events held in July and August that encourage families to come out and run or walk together;
- The opportunity to serve as a volunteer or become a member of the MRA Board of Directors;
- The satisfaction of knowing that your annual dues are helping to support road running and general fitness in Manitoba and are a way of giving back to the road running community!
Membership Fees July 1st-October 31st:
Youth (under 17 years): $7.50
Full-time student: $7.50
Family (same address): $20.00 for 1st family member plus $5.00 for each additional member
Download the 2019 Membership form-Half Price and send by mail with your cheque to:
Manitoba Runners' Association
Box 34148 Fort Richmond
Winnipeg, MB R3T 5T5