2020 MRA Memberships will be available November 1, 2019!
Whether you're heading out or heading in, you want to make sure you get the most out of your favorite sport. With a Manitoba Runners' Association membership, you'll get news and updates that will keep you informed, a Facebook page that will keep you in touch with the running community, and discounts for products and services that will help you in your training throughout the year. Not to mention a FREE Canada Run Club membership and entry fee discounts on most of the MRA sanctioned events!
For only $40 your annual MRA membership provides you with a number of benefits such as:
- Discounted entry fees at many of our sanctioned events;
- Discounts on products and/or services at our local Discount Sponsors;
- Participation discounts-run 5 events in one of our Race Series and get $5 off your next year's full primary membership; run 10 events and get $10 off;
- Complimentary membership in Canada Run Club for 2020
- MRA website is constantly updated with event information, news, results and other resources. It also provides Provincial Rankings for the 5k, 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon;
- MRA Facebook page is a vibrant social media connection to the running community at large;
- Online access to On the Run, our comprehensive quarterly newsletter;
- Race Calendar published annually that provides a detailed list of all of our sanctioned events;
- Entry forms and online registration links for upcoming races are available on our website, helping you to take advantage of early-bird pricing;
- The opportunity to compete for MRA Classic Race Series points or MRA Youth Race Series points with awards given out at our annual Awards Celebration in November;
- The opportunity to reach your personal goals at high-quality, safe races enhanced by a spirit of camaraderie;
- Regular emails from the Executive Director keeping you informed of what is happening in the road running community in Manitoba;
- Annual MRA Hall of Fame Banquet, a prestigious event that honours the outstanding achievements of selected members and bestows Athlete of the Year and Race Director of the Year awards;
- Two Family Ice Cream Runs which are community events held in July and August that encourage families to come out and run or walk together;
- The opportunity to serve as a volunteer or become a member of the MRA Board of Directors;
- The satisfaction of knowing that your annual dues are helping to support road running and general fitness in Manitoba and are a way of giving back to the road running community!
Membership Fees November 1, 2019-October 31, 2020:
**PLEASE NOTE THAT GST IS NOW PAYABLE ON OUR MEMBERSHIPS**
Adult: $40.00 + GST
Youth/Junior (under 18 years): $15.00 + GST
Full-time student: $15.00 + GST
Family: $40.00 + GST for 1st family member plus $5.00 + GST for each additional member of any age at the same address
School: $40.00 + GST Contact email@example.com for more information about School Memberships
**MEMBERSHIP IS FOR THE 2020 CALENDAR YEAR**
To register on-line click here.
Or download the 2020 Membership form and send by mail with your cheque to:
Manitoba Runners' Association
Box 34148 Fort Richmond
Winnipeg, MB R3T 5T5
Full Athletics Manitoba/Athletics Canada members are eligible for a COMPLIMENTARY MRA membership. To take advantage of this special offer, contact the MRA office for a special coupon code and register here. Or download the 2020 Free MRA membership for AM members form and send to the address above.