JULY 1, 2018 - Memberships now half price to the end of October!
Whether you're heading out or heading in, you want to make sure you get the most out of your favorite sport. With a Manitoba Runners' Association membership, you'll get news and updates that will keep you informed, a Facebook page that will keep you in touch with the running community, and discounts for products and services that will help you in your training throughout the cooler days of the year.
New members will be mailed a discount coupon for 20% off at Stride Ahead Sports. Existing members that renew before December 31st will also get the 20% discount coupon. If you apply it to a pair of fancy-schmanzy runners, it'll even pay for the cost of your membership.
For only $40 your annual MRA membership provides you with a number of benefits such as:
- Discounted entry fees at many of our sanctioned events;
- Discounts on products and/or services at our local Discount Sponsors;
- Participation discounts-run 5 events in one of our Race Series and get $5 off your next year's membership; run 10 events and get $10 off!;
- 20% discount at Stride Ahead for all new members as well as current members that renew before December 31st;
- MRA website is constantly updated with event information, news, results and other resources. It also provides Provincial Rankings for the 5k, 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon;
- MRA Facebook page is a vibrant social media connection to the running community at large;
- Online access to On the Run, our comprehensive quarterly newsletter;
- Race Calendar published annually that provides a detailed list of all of our sanctioned events;
- Entry forms and online registration links for upcoming races are available on our website, assisting you to take advantage of early-bird pricing;
- The opportunity to compete for MRA Classic Race Series points or MRA Youth Race Series points with awards given out at our annual Awards Banquet in November;
- The opportunity to reach your personal goals at high-quality, safe races enhanced by a spirit of camaraderie;
- Regular emails from the Executive Director keeping you informed of what is happening in the road running community in Manitoba;
- Access to exclusive use training times at the Max Bell Centre in the winter (through membership in RoadKill);
- Annual MRA Hall of Fame Banquet is a prestigious event that honours the outstanding achievements of selected members and bestows Athlete of the Year and Race Director of the Year awards;
- Two Family Ice Cream Runs which are community events held in July and August that encourage families to come out and run or walk together;
- The opportunity to serve as a volunteer or become a member of the MRA Board of Directors;
- The satisfaction of knowing that your annual dues are helping to support road running and general fitness in Manitoba and are a way of giving back to the road running community!
New Members receive a 20% discount coupon for Stride Ahead Sports in the Grant Park Shopping Centre that can be used towards any regular priced items in their store, including running shoes! (existing members that renew before December 31st will also receive the 20% discount coupon).
Half Price Sale:
Junior/Youth (under 19 years): $7.50
Full-time student: $7.50
Family (same address): $20.00 for 1st family member plus $5.00 for each additional member
Download the 2018 Membership form-Half Price and send by mail with your cheque to:
Manitoba Runners' Association
Box 34148 Fort Richmond
Winnipeg, MB R3T 5T5