Date(s) - 26/01/2020
Riverview Community Centre
Categories No Categories
Frostbite River Run 5 Mile & 5k -SOLD OUT!!
This event is SOLD OUT! There will be no walk-up registrations on Race Day.
A fundraiser for programming and activities at the Riverview Community Center.
Date: Sunday, January 26, 2020
Start Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Riverview Community Centre, 90 Ashland Ave. Winnipeg
Contact Name: Dennis Cunningham, Race Director
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (204) 452-9944
Our event website is http://frostbiteriverrun.ca
The Frostbite River Run is special for a whole lot of reasons…
- It’s in January. In Winnipeg. It’s anyone’s guess what race day conditions will be like.
- The race route takes runners through Riverview along Churchill Drive onto the Red River Trail to the Forks and back – a 5 mile round trip.
- Now you can choose from a 5 mile or 5km distance!
- Chip timing.
- A fantastic post-race meal and a free winter warmer shot* in your coffee or hot chocolate! (*must be legal drinking age)
- Great draw prizes and a special finishers medal!
- It’s the only 5 mile running race planned for the 2020 running season.
- All net-proceeds support Riverview Community Centre programming and activities!
The 2020 Frostbite River Run is an exceptional winter running experience! Are you up for the chilly challenge?
Race kit pick-up and in-person registration (cash or cheque only) will be at the Riverview Community Center, 90 Ashland Avenue on Friday, January 24 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday, January 26 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
2010 Results – Overall
2008 Results – Overall
For results previous to 2008, please contact the MRA Office