Join MRA Today!
As summer turns to fall and fall turns to winter, you might choose to take your running indoors. Or, like some of us, you might be excited about the prospect of running in freshly fallen snow, hearing the crunch of your shoes, and breathing in the cool crisp air.
Whether you’re heading out or heading in, you want to make sure you get the most out of your favorite sport. With a Manitoba Runners’ Association membership, you’ll get news and updates that will keep you informed, a Facebook page that will keep you in touch with the running community, and discounts for products and services that will help you in your training throughout the cooler days of the year.
New members will be mailed a coupon for 20% off at Stride Ahead Sports. If you apply it to a pair of fancy-schmanzy runners, it’ll even pay for the cost of your membership.
For only $40. your annual MRA membership provides you with a number of benefits such as:
- $5 off most MRA-sanctioned races, including the Manitoba Marathon
- Preferred client discounts and services for local businesses;
- Online access to On the Run, our comprehensive quarterly newsletter;
- An annual race calendar that outlines the year’s road and cross country events in Manitoba; the 2017 calendar will be posted in February.
- Entry forms for upcoming races are available on our website, assisting you to take advantage of early-bird pricing;
- The opportunity to compete for MRA Race Series points or Youth Series points
- The opportunity to reach your personal goals at high-quality, safe races enhanced by a spirit of camaraderie.
- E-mails from the Executive Director keeping you informed of what is happening in the running community in Manitoba.
- Access to exclusive use training times at the Max Bell Centre in the winter (through membership in RoadKill)
New Members receive a 20% discount coupon for Stride Ahead Sports in the Grant Park Shopping Centre that can be used towards any regular priced items in their store, including running shoes!
Junior/Youth (under 19 years): $15.00
Full-time student: $15.00
Family (same address): $40.00 for 1st family member plus $5.00 for each additional member
Benefits of being an MRA member 2017 Benefits of Membership in the MRA