Just a friendly reminder that the early bird pricing for the ABAS AUTO STONY MOUNTAIN RUN expires on Thursday August 31st.
This is a running/walking event through the streets, trails and quarry in the scenic village of Stony Mountain which is located 10 minutes north of Winnipeg and is being held on September 23rd.
There are also early bird prizes still available as follows:
- The first 50 entries in either the What the Hill 5k Race or 10K Quarry Run will receive a Stony Mountain Run ‘Survivor’ style Buff courtesy of Abas Auto
- The first 100 entries in the Stony Scamper will receive a pair of sunglasses and Frisbee courtesy of Sunova
Hills, Quarry, Roads, Trails……This Run is Fun! ……..This Run is Different!
There are several race options available, so all can participate!
- The McKillop Team – Mountain Mile Relay (4 person x 1 mile relay) – $45 MRA early bird price for team
- Deprez and Associates PWM – What the Hill 5k Race – $17 MRA early bird price
- All Fab Olympic 10k Quarry Run – $17 MRA early bird price
- Sunova Stony Scamper (3k fun walk or run suitable for all ages) – $12 MRA early bird price
- The Toonie Run (fun sprint for children under 6) – $2 on race day
3K and 5K events are part of MRA youth series!
See the following links for more info and to register:
- Manitoba Runners Association website: http://mraweb.ca/events/abas-auto-stony-mountain-run/
- Run website: http://www.stonymountainmb.ca/smrun.html
- Run Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/StonyMountainRUN/
- Running Room Registration website: https://www.events.runningroom.com/site/?raceId=14280
If you have any questions, please contact the race director, Dave Van Heyst at firstname.lastname@example.org.